Thursday 7 February 2013

PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE


OPENING
            Once upon in boarding school when we are were student, we had listen a wise word from our teacher, manager and etc that prevention is better than cure.
            This word always give me a great motivation to keep me life healthy and prevent illness with visiting a doctor in BKSM and maintain my daily activities from over worked and under pressure.
            It is also gave me a great help when I face a examination in Gontor, because I must prevent myself from fail in the examination by struggle in study and never sleep when a teacher and lecture give a lesson in the class because if I fail in my exam I had lost one year to cure my fault.


PEMBAHASAN
Whole of human had get ill in their life, whenever they are coming from and whoever they are, even the poorman till the president, then is the common sense if the human look ahead to prevent any infection and disease to protect their health. A lot of practice and experience will aid their struggle againts illness.
So it must be common sense, if human anticipate and prepare theirselves from any problem and complication in their life. There are different result between careless person and dilligent person because the first will fail in his life by his mistake and another one get a true success in his life because his common sense of anticipation. So we can get the great lesson from this chapter that a every crisis moment can be anticipate with prevention.
In ancient history the chinese had a beautiful system of medicine in vogue, a man used to pay a medical officer  a fixed payment as long as he was in health. But whenever they are become ill their payment is stopped untill the patient become healed again. Then the patient paid a doctor to prevent their health agains illness not for curing patient from disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PERANAN KELUARGA DALAM ISLAM

Keluarga mempunyai peranan penting dalam pendidikan, baik dalam lingkungan masyarakat Islam maupun no-Islam. Karena keluarga merupakan tempa...